The federal HUD pest inspection form, is limited to wood destroying insects. I include this from, upon request, at no additional cost, to all full home inspections. The full home inspection will call out rot, a wood destroying organism, and any conducive conditions.

Some parties to a home inspection, require a Washington State standard full pest inspection – known as a Uniform Wood Destroying Organism Report. This report covers both rot, a wood destroying organism, and wood destroying insects. It follows state laws and guidelines. It has all it’s own paperwork and requires additional time to complete and write, and cannot be included for free.